Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? Australian National University Library. Open to the public.
Black Mountain Library. May not be open to the public ; PHYS Monash University Library. Open to the public ; The University of Melbourne Library. University of Sydney Library. Open to the public Book; Illustrated English Show 0 more libraries None of your libraries hold this item. Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search.
These online bookshops told us they have this item:. Tags What are tags? Add a tag.
Found at these bookshops
Public Private login e. Add a tag Cancel Be the first to add a tag for this edition.
Lists What are lists? Login to add to list. Be the first to add this to a list.joisarnazara.ga
ZND detonation model
Comments and reviews What are comments? Titarev , Eleuterio F. On the Propagation of Chemical Reactions in Gases. Photochemical initiation of gaseous detonations John H.
- Stability of Flame-Shock Coupling in Detonation Waves: 1D Dynamics;
- The Reign of Mary Tudor.
- DETONATION WAVES IN GASES.
- Vault Guide to the Top Energy & Oil/Gas Employers.
- Mode-Locked Rotating Detonation Waves: Experiments and a Model Equation – arXiv Vanity;
Lee , Rom Knystautas , Nobuyuki Yoshikawa. Theory of Detonation Waves.
DETONATION WAVES IN GASES
Von Neumann. Verified calculation of nonlinear dynamics of viscous detonation Tariq Mehmood Aslam , Christopher M.
- Videos & Infographics!
- Conversation and Gender.
- Duke Energy, American Electric Power Separately Seeking to Go Net-Zero Carbon by ?
- Understanding Bioethics and the Law: The Promises and Perils of the Brave New World of Biotechnology.
- Home Informatics and Telematics: ICT for The Next Billion: Proceedings of IFIP TC 9, WG 9.3 HOIT 2007 Conference, August 22–25, 2007, Chennai, India;
- Duke Energy, American Electric Power Separately Seeking to Go Net-Zero Carbon by 2050;
Romick , Joseph M. Characteristics analysis of the one-dimensional pulsating dynamics of chain-branching detonations Chi-wai Leung , Matei Ioan Radulescu , Gary J.